Friday, July 22, 2011

See how they run....


    Well I'm glad to have gotten the first post out of the way, becuase I have a lot of projects that I'm working on I need to get on here. Most recently, I finally finished my second attempts at animation today. 

    In my first attempt (top), I used the Muybridge photographs to sketch out a galloping horse, not really understanding the movement of the animal.


In my second attempts (middle and bottom), I tried to clean up the horse design so I could better see it's movements, (which I discover are still kinda off). 
     
I also thought it would be a good practice to try and match up the horse's movement with music, which might help me when I'm trying to do more lengthy and interesting animations in the future.  

 This aren't the most interesting horse animations in the world, but I've got big ideas ahead. Especially since I recently got a new wacom fun tablet (talk more about that later) which means I won't have to do it the old fashion way like in these.
   


I'm also working on posting more stuff on my youtube account.

No comments:

Post a Comment