Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Craft and Crochet

Allo again,

Even though I'm still continuing to work on the crochet vest and knit scarf, after watching some crafting videos I had the urge to start another project to work on.



Last Christmas I made a jean bag out of an old pair, but it was too long and narrow for me too really use. So, by cutting up an old red t-shirt and making 'yarn' out of it, I'm crocheting a top to go above the jean bottom. I'm really liking it so far but the one red shirt definitely won't be enough to finish it. The question now is do I try to go to goodwill today to find more old red shirts, or do I cut up other shirts I have that might work (a yellow and possibly an orange). I can't wait to see this done to see how it looks!

 Also have been working on some macrame jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment