Thursday, August 4, 2011

This and That...

Hello again,

What a Mess! For a minute there I thought it was never going to get clean....

   Just been going through my yarn stash and cleaning out drawers today. I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't get any more new yarn until I used up the yarn I already had. I tosses the stuff I didn't want to deal with trying to untangle, put aside the 'uggies' (less than attractive/really rough) yarn for rugs and bags, organized the stuff I could use for motifs and put the remaining skeins together by style and color: all in clean, labeled baggies. I don't know if I'll really stick to the "Use What Ya' Got" rule quite yet, but I think organizing my yarn stash is a big help.
    Maybe it's this crafting binge I'm on, but I've become a big fan of Threadbanger lately (google them, neat stuff!) and I'm thinking that if I made a tutorial about this bag I'm working on it would go over really well with the community over there. Also, while cleaning stuff out I found this white cotton dress I was going to paint stuff on this summer, that would go over well on their forum too I think.
    If not that, for the last year or so I've wanted to start an Esty account, but never really had the resources to start one. But I think now that it would be a great project to work on this year, to sell the various polymer clay, crochet, knit, sew, painted, drawn, whatever and whatnot on there! It would atleast give me some extra experience and cash for college.

Well I guess I should wait for this whole blogging thing to develope....

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment